You can shop as a guest or sign up for an account. We require your name, address and contact details if you make a purchase but we will not contact you for any other purpose than information relating to your order. If you choose to have an account, it is assumed that you give your permission for us to contact you occasionally about new card designs or new products. We do not share your contact details with third parties. Please click her to read about cookies.
Postage and packing is included in prices for all UK orders. There will be an additional charge for postage to Ireland and countries outside of the UK. If the additional charge is not added at checkout, we will contact you before the order is completed.
Completion of order and purchase of goods:
- You [the customer] will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon completion
of your purchase. Your statutory rights according to UK law are not affected: all transactions will be governed by UK law.
- Green Farm , SAS (Stow) Ltd [the seller] will aim to complete and dispatch orders within 3 days. If goods
are not in stock, customers will be notified accordingly and given a revised dispatch time, or given the option to cancel the order. In the event of the latter, a full refund will be made.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full payment has been received.
- If payment is by cheque, no goods will be dispatched until the cheque has cleared.
- Bac payments are accepted: goods will be dispatched as soon as the payment has been made and cleared.
- Prices are in UK Stirling and are subject to change.
- Tax at present UK rate is included in purchase price. Tax will not be added to exempt goods according to UK taxation laws.
- Delivery charges are included with all mainland UK orders. Ireland and countries outside of the UK will incur additional postage either stated at checkout, or we will contact you before the order is completed. Please contact us if you are outside mainland UK and want to know postage rates prior to ordering.
- Unless advised of an out of stock item, goods should have been received with 14 days. Customers should get in touch if they have not received goods within this time period.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse an order without reason and in such circumstances will give a full refund.
- We do not keep your credit card details on record. Card payments are made via PayPal: no written [or any form of card record] is maintained by Green Farm , SAS (Stow) Ltd
- In the event of any problems or queries, please use the following contact details:
Tel: 07813 360 567
Unit R1 , Bourton Industrial Park, Bourton on the Water, Glos. GL54 2HQ
We make every effort to ensure goods are dispatched as requested and in good condition but sometimes, things go wrong. Just in case there’s a problem, please read our returns policy below: we’ll do everything we can to sort the problem as quickly as possible.
- If goods are not suitable or damaged, we must receive notification within 24 hours. Please telephone 07813 360567 or email email@example.com
- Once received, the customer is responsible for the goods and liable for any damage or loss. If an item is not suitable, it must be returned in good condition and fit for re-sale. Customers are advised to obtain proof of postage and insurance cover from the carrier.
- Refunds will not be made for returned goods lost or damaged in transit.
Please contact us as soon as possible [and within 24 hours] if an item is damaged when it arrives. For damaged goods we will refund the customer, including postage, once the item has been returned.